Thursday, July 30, 2009

Look what I can do with my feet


I'll start off by saying that I'm pretty obsessed with that wedding video.  And Katie, in response to your comment: pretty much the same thing happened to me!!  I dreamed about the video and I've been listening to that song on repeat ever since!  I LOVE IT!

Last night, I saw Food, Inc.  As predicted, it ruined my life.  Thankfully, it ruined Greg's as well, so he's all for buying organic shit these days.  I'm pretty excited about that.  I assumed that he would judge me for wanting to go organic after seeing the movie.

As of right now, I'm in serious job search mode.  I REALLY don't want to go back to working for the school.  The only reason I would is for the insurance, but is my happiness worth it?  I'll be able to work full time at the park until October 13, and then I don't know what will happen.  I've applied to a ton of jobs via monster.com, but I have no experience and I'm feeling pessimistic.  I'm also thinking of going back to school.  For what?  Good question.  Honestly, if I could go back to school for anything, it would be for veterinary medicine!

Aaaah!  Speaking of vets, Molly has an appointment in a few minutes!  I HAVE TO GO!  Hopefully I can finish what I'm saying later!

No comments:

Post a Comment